Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My response to the so called Jews who chained themselves up at the Israeli Consulate in LA today.

The sheer white heat generated by this discussion is evidence of blatant anti Semitism and bigotry coupled with a grotesque ignorance of the facts as related to the so called crisis in the middle east. The fact that "only" a handful of Israelis have been killed in "disproportion" to the innocent Palestinian children and elderly is an affront to those who understand that if the Palestinians COULD kill a thousand Jews they would do it in a heartbeat. The horrific actions of Hamas to cynically place armaments in civilian locations WITH civilians in these dwellings acting as "human shields" is one of the most subhuman acts I have ever had the disgust to comprehend. The singular motive of Hamas to sacrifice innocent Palestinians to court world anti-Jewish opinion is incomprehensible. In addition, the almost 50 percent split in opinion on this post is terrifying and reveals a much larger anti Jewish issue in Los Angeles, far worse than I suspected but knew. Thankfully we have a zillion Latinos who have no dog in this hunt.
I suspect that the group of Jews who chained themselves up are converts. No wait, converts would care far more than these self- loathing cripples.
Thank you Tamar Andrews for your brilliant post.
I encourage all of you to see the movie "Defiance". Learn from history people. Thank you Adonai for blessing the Israelis with one remarkable character asset: they don't give a sh...t what you think.

12 Comments:

Blogger Michael Pascoe said...

I know there are more important things to post, but pardon my trivial question. But a Jewish friend of mine at work said that there is no such word as Isralian.

Is he correct?

6:26 PM  
Blogger Gerald Ollison said...

They are the organization behind Clone Aid. They believe that we were created by a race of aliens which will someday come to save us. Their origins are in France and many of their followers are french. They have cult residences in Canada. Another fundamentalist cult, the Hamassinians, have by decree and force of their own religious charter, sworn to the total destruction of their Canadian compound.

11:46 PM  
Blogger Gerald Ollison said...

I apologize. I meant to say 'Hummussinians'.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Tony Forkush said...

Thank you for making me laugh Gerald.

Now, as I was saying...

11:33 AM  
Blogger Michael Pascoe said...

Thanks for confusing me Gerald

2:48 PM  
Blogger Gerald Ollison said...

You are not alone. The conflict has been confusing people for decades, perhaps even hundreds of years. The term Isralian itself actually has its derivation from phrases like, "he is Raelian" or, "You is Raelian" or even, "We is Raelian".

For more information follow this link to a Times Magazine article.

The Hummussinians are not mentioned in this article however.

I hope this clears things up for you.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Michael Pascoe said...

But, there is such a word? That's my basic question. I just want to see if my smart ass work mate is blowing smoke out of his ass.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Gerald Ollison said...

The above ebonical references aside-- Not in Funk & Wagnalls, not in the Oxford, not in my Webster's (Seventh Edition)... Not even in Partridge's Concise Dictionary of Slang and Unconventional English.

Keep combustibles a safe distance from any open flames.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Michael Pascoe said...

Too late!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZyLGi0DfEw&feature=related

2:08 PM  
Blogger JamieB. said...

Who is mighty Forkush to call anybody a "so called Jew?" Maybe I'm not good with military and foreign affairs but it seems, thankfully, the world and both parties involved have little stomach for any kind of war, at least so far. Skirmishes aside. I thank God I can enjoy the much funner and interesting diversion - watching Tony Forkush try and gin up anti-semitism. (Like anybody's thinking about Jews the way Tony thinks they are) I love it very much and fucking nobody gets hurt. What could be better?

3:28 PM  
Blogger Ben Lipitz said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:33 PM  
Blogger Ben Lipitz said...

Forgive me..but arent the Hummussinians the ones who discovered you can crush a chick pea and make it a delicious dip?

I think they also coined the expression...

"Jew eat yet?"

"No. Jew?"

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home