Thursday, December 22, 2005

Looking Within

It has come to my attention that the world of the living resides inside. What I have been looking for, I am looking with.
As a new year dawns, I recommit myself to the values of the inner life. I have found that this is to be my life's journey. What arises in the world of the seen (the projected "outer world") is but the manifestation of my relationship to the world of God, inside. To really seek and to see this clearly, without prejudice, is my ongoing goal. This is what is meant at God's will. There really is no other will to speak of.
The journey goes in and through and out and back in again.
All that is related is I. There is no separation between these worlds.
There can be no imperfection as this insight is true and eternal.
Love is the ever-unfolding matrix of surrender to being present with the "I AM" that is at the core of heaven.
I AM is all you need to know. I AM is all you need to do. I AM is all you need.
Merry Christmas
Happy Chanukah
Peace and Love to you and your eternal self within.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home