Wednesday, April 20, 2005

4/20

These three digits have been a strange companion to me all my life. I have no idea why. Perhaps it is a synchronicity. Some of the following include:
4:20AM, the hour of my birth
4:20PM, the hour of my grandmother's death
4/20, Hitler's birthday
4/20, Columbine
420, marijuana
4:20, the reminder of my mortality as it appears after a psychic doubt or revelation
4:20AM, January 17, 1994, the Northridge Earthquake

And so on, and so forth. My mother spoke of these numbers all her life. it is my belief that the convergence of these symbols is a higher language reflecting the higher dimensional vortexees where my "soul" or "hard drive" actually exist. The information is being sent by "myself" to "myself" in order to pay attention to what I need to remember or have always known. when it occurrs I pause and go into the "gap" in the universal software that is conciousness itself.

It is my ferry to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home