Monday, October 01, 2007

McCourt's vomit.


"And if you believe that, I have some land..."

The entire collective response to the Dodgers season in today's LA Times is one of the most reprehensible and cynical pinwheels I've ever seen. His unequivocal support of General Manager Ned Colletti and Manager Grady Little shows that the jig is up. As I have always suspected, Frank McCourt has virtually no interest in building a winning franchise. His comments are an affront to the great fans of this city and should be taken for what they are worth. He is a liar and a thief. His approval as owner of the Dodgers has ruined this once great organization. He did not even have the decency to apologize to Angelenos for this teams pathetic performance in '07. Eventually he will package the entire "Dodgerland" experience and sell it to the highest bidder. Of course the Chicago owned LA Times shrieks of complicity in its lack of scrutiny and analysis of McCourt's end run. The Dodgers are doomed, as are the true fans of the team.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael Pascoe said...

I could not agree with you more. This has been a travesty of a year. Despite all of the criticism that this was not a good team, the Dodgers still led their division for most of the year. A division that is the best in MLB. Can you imagine what this team would do if it had an ownership that cared about the team.
It’s all of a shame. This team deserves more. We fans deserves more. I have two Dodger jackets in my closet. Now that it is getting cold here in Vegas, I will proudly where my jacket. F**k McCourt. He can’t get me to change my mind about the team I love.

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home