Friday, July 03, 2009

HOWDY FOLKS. WE'RE OPEN FOR BUSINESS!



Welcome back friends. I promised nothing for two months and guess what? I am a man of my word. Here is my post from Sports Seriously's Blog earlier tonight:

I have never seen a visiting crowd completely take over a ballpark. Tonight, the fans of LA, having come down to see Manny, overwhelmed the San Diego fans and their bees with chants of "We Love You Manny" and "Let's Go Dodgers" that would have made a Nuremberg rally blush. The punky losers from San Diego simply couldn't hold a candle to the intimidating Vato Locos from the East Side of "EL LAY". Surprisingly, LAPD Police chief Bernard Parks, pronounced William Bratton, missed a golden opportunity to eliminate gang activity by coordinating with the mayor of San Diego to drop a small 20 killoton nuclear device on Petco park, eliminating the gang problem from the city of Los Ang-gulus.

More importantly, the Dodgers have sent Juan Pierre a stern message that crime pays. I wholeheartedly agree. Juan, meet the pine my friend. You are back where you deserve to be....NOT.

In any event, Manny is back, the Dodgers are on their way to the fall classic, where the chowderheads of Boston will be waiting with their J.D. Drew dolls, and the Dodgers will lose a horrifyig 7th game on a walk off by Homer Bush.

Go Blue. Duster Baker Rules. Die Cubs Die.

Signed,
Mike Scoscia's ASSSSSSS.


Oh, and one last thing-

WELCOME BACK MANNY!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger JamieB. said...

Love it. I'm glad to see you back. I will fight you for Michael Pascoe until your blood is running all the way down to Hollywood Blvd. I'm sending people from my blog to talk to Michael right now. Fuck you, Tony.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Michael Pascoe said...

Nice having you back Dodger Tony. I have been too distraught with the death of Michael Jackson to think of anything else. The Dodgers recent losing streak has been a haze as this strange turn of events unfolded with the passing of the King of Pop.

The Dodgers are back on their winning ways... I hope. It's still a long way away until the playoffs roll around.

7:57 AM  
Blogger JamieB. said...

Sorry, I had to make the call on who the best team in the National League is and it's not the Dodgers.

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home