Thursday, August 18, 2005

Clean bill of hell

I have been given a clean bill of health from all my doctors. All my tests are normal. I am feeling okay. But I still need to take my Meclizine, for the vertigo. I have not had a stroke, epileptic seizure, MS episode, aneurysm, or anything else serious. I have had a Vertigo attack with secondary panic anxiety disorder. I have not written here for two weeks. I have not been to work in three.
My plays are being read this Saturday night at NOTE. I am happy. Things are okay. I am awakening from the muck.
I hope you are all well.
Much love and peace to you.
Tony

1 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina said...

I just came across your blog about anxiety disorder and
wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed
I was with the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site about "anxiety disorder
so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch!
Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

anxiety article disorder free magazine stress

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home