Thursday, August 18, 2005

Clean bill of hell

I have been given a clean bill of health from all my doctors. All my tests are normal. I am feeling okay. But I still need to take my Meclizine, for the vertigo. I have not had a stroke, epileptic seizure, MS episode, aneurysm, or anything else serious. I have had a Vertigo attack with secondary panic anxiety disorder. I have not written here for two weeks. I have not been to work in three.
My plays are being read this Saturday night at NOTE. I am happy. Things are okay. I am awakening from the muck.
I hope you are all well.
Much love and peace to you.
Tony

2 Comments:

Blogger Ex-Blogger said...

Maybe it's this heat. I'm a lurker at Sheila Callaghan's blog, she's the playwright of the play I'm in. Two years ago an actress my age (my age then, she's dead or she'd be my age now) keeled over of heart failure during the run of Callaghan's "Kate Crackernuts". (No, not on stage.) This actress was a working actress, so I know I'm not successful enough to die during the run of "Crawl, Fade to White". I looked thru Callaghan's archives to see if the playwright had posted on the phenomenon, if she felt weird or responsible, and if she expected it to happen every time a play of hers gets produced in the Fall in L.A. The archives don't go back far enough, however. No help here.

I know I'm feeling like this because October rent is... is...

I just googled "am I dying?", and that was fun, but not informative.

I love you, Tony.

6:38 PM  
Blogger acoach2 said...

I just came across your blog about anxiety disorder and
wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed
I was with the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site about "anxiety disorder
so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch!
Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

anxiety article disorder free magazine stress

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home