Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The gift of not being paid

"I experienced a dialogue of intellectual revelation and it required that I, myself become a vessel that required a great deal of preparation. I had to attain a certain state of tranquility, a certain height of interior clarity. This required prayer and silence, which I had to maintain as much as possible with me as well as within my home".
-Caroline Myss

In the two months since my Inky died, Sai Baba revealed himself to me, a new relationship crippled me, and LAUSD decided not to pay me, I finally lost my center this morning. After deconstructing my loss of self, I bottomed out and flew through a prism of awareness that made me laugh myself silly. Everything has happened for a very specific reason. That reason is a fundamental, feeling level understanding that virtually nothing in the material or mental realm is worth losing my serenity and peace of mind, which is the real wealth of the universe. Everything in my life is well but my ego still throbs with the seduction of "my way". As I have said in the past, "I would rather have nothing work out at all if at least it didn't work out my way". This is the definition of insanity.
This is Sai Baba's newest gift today.
What a crazy guru!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home