Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Pure Agape Love Affirmation.



As I stand in perfect self-acceptance, the need for my ego to announce itself lessens, for my fear of not being loved diminishes. There in my humbleness, my supply is from an internal source, and it is infinite and unconditional and not dependent upon any outer appearance.

With forgiveness, I access the depth of my love, which is infinite and unconditional in its nature. With forgiveness, I cease to project my unhealed self onto the world around me, and I am no longer held captive by my own negative energy. With forgiveness, my mind and heart are set free to see only God before me.

With clarity, I am free from the haze and dust of my own confused thinking. I am clean and pure in my thought. I am easily heard and easily seen. I am free from doubt and guilt. I am unhampered, unqualified, and absolute in my discernment. I am free from entanglement. I am innocent.

With love as my true essence, I project only love in my outer world. That love becomes a healing balm upon the planet. I am set free to be my authentic self. In that freedom lies my true power. It doesn’t matter how others see me because I see myself, and I truly love and appreciate what I see.
-Karen S. Wylie

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael Pascoe said...

I am glad that you are in a good place. . . for now. As you know, shit happens, but it seems that you have a way of dealing with the many head trips that our fellow human beings display. I on the other hand have digressed in this ability.

I used to be very good in dealing with people and their ego’s. However, as time goes by, for every confrontation, I am losing a little bit of myself. I know all of the magic words to get me out of this funk, but it doesn’t actually make it go away. It just lets me cope. . . for now.

Back to your post. You are absolutely correct about being you and not caring how others see you. Of course, in some way we must care when it comes to social responsibilities. However, when it comes to expressing ourselves, to thine own self be true like the bard once said. No truer words have been spoken.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Tony Forkush said...

Hey Michael. I forgot to add the author's name to this post. I added it just a few minutes ago but, alas, you read it earlier and attributed to me. I did not write this, but found the painting and posted it. I agree with it whole-heartedly.
I also find that it is so important to begin to not take things personally anymore. It really doesn't matter what other people think of me, that is between God and myself.
Until then,
Stay thirsty my friends.!
Tony

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home