Thursday, June 26, 2008

An homage to you.



Come to me now
And lay your hands over me
Even if it's a lie
Say it will be alright
And I shall believe
I'm broken in two
And I know you're on to me
That I only come home
When I'm so all alone
But I do believe

That not everything is gonna be the way
You think it ought to be
It seems like every time I try to make it right
It all comes down on me
Please say honestly you won't give up on me
And I shall believe
And I shall believe

Open the door
And show me your face tonight
I know it's true
No one heals me like you
And you hold the key

Never again
would I turn away from you
I'm so heavy tonight
But your love is alright
And I do believe

That not everything is gonna be the way
You think it ought to be
It seems like every time I try to make it right
It all comes down on me
Please say honestly
You won't give up on me
And I shall believe
I shall believe
And I shall believe

This song represents all of the stuff that i am going through at the moment, it's how i feel.
My life has been so uncontrolable, i feel it slipping through my fingers...anyone know how to regain control?

----------------------------

My friend, I will believe with you.

Sai Ram.

5 Comments:

Blogger Michael Pascoe said...

If I knew, I would be doing it too. Napoleon Hill always helps me, but then I get side tracked when shit comes pouring over me. I need to stay focus and reread it when ever I am feeling blue. It always lifts me up.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Michael Pascoe said...

Here is something from a Napoleon Hill website that I hope helps. It's an article written by Clement Stone. It's called. . .

How's Your Mental Vision?
by W. Clement Stone

Is it time to have your mental vision checked? Mental vision, like physical sight, can be distorted. When it is, you grope around in a haze of unreal living . . . bumping and hurting yourself and others unnecessarily.

The most common among weaknesses of the eye are two opposite extremes - near-sightedness and far-sightedness. These are the major distortions of mental vision, too.

The person who is mentally near-sighted is apt to overlook objects and details that are distant. Are you so short-sighted that you see only that which is before you and thus are blinded to your opportunities and desirable distant objectives for true success?

You are near-sighted if you have allowed yourself to become satisfied with your past performances and do not lay the foundation for the future. You are short-sighted if you do not plan, select and work for specific objectives for your family, for yourself, and for success in your work.

The mentally far-sighted person is apt to overlook objects that are right before him. Are you so far-sighted that you do not achieve success because you do not see the opportunities at hand - that you do not realize that any worthwhile achievement is developed through a growth pattern? Do you want to start at the top rather than move forward step by step in proportion to your knowledge and achievement? Or do you engage in unrealistic day-dreaming and dissipate your thoughts when you could use them to further your interests?

Your mental vision has an important attribute which your physical sight lacks. Within the scope of your physical vision objects can be detected to the left and right - but not behind. In your mind's eye, however, your vision can take advantage of hind sight. You can see and profit by the past.

You cannot write your own prescription for a pair of glasses, but you can write your own prescription for correcting your mental vision.

Check it today and see what you have been missing.

Source: Success Unlimited. June 1954,

9:21 PM  
Blogger JamieB. said...

Tony Forkush is a big jackass. God forbid he should have something to say about the Dodgers getting no-hit and winning the game.

9:02 AM  
Blogger Tony Forkush said...

I was at a concert and didn't see the game, believe it or not. I did watch it on DVR when I got home. There will be more later.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Michael Pascoe said...

Good. I hope you do your broadcast of your opinion of the game. I always look forward to it.

This morning I had some Pfannkuchen. . . or what you call grease cakes. They were good, but I know I'm going to regret it tomorrow on the scale.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home