Friday, June 20, 2008

Oh, frack off Frank and Jamie! (McCourt not Bozian!)

This loss tonight was absolutely galling and appalling. I haven't posted in several weeks but I am in a really pissed off mood at the moment after watching that big tease by our not so loveable losers.

Two thoughts right off the bat: Number one: if I could NOT be a Dodger fan anymore I would. But its kind of like saying if I could NOT be a fan of a certain music, or of a certain kind of woman, or food etc. But I am starting to pray to the big Blue God in the sky to let me outta this thing.

That loss tonight was shameful. Really! This group of players should simply be ashamed of themselves. Their complete lack of ability to play fundamental baseball is just nauseating. You could say that they fought for the tie to push it into extras, but once again it was simply more of the same. It also is time for Broxton to move into the closer role and see how that goes. Saito clearly is no longer dependable and Broxton seems to be figuring it out lately.

I really hope to wake up tomorrow from this long dark national nightmare. The one thing the Dodgers do well is lose. That is a fact!

This team is worse than last year, which is unimaginable!

What a charade!

5 Comments:

Blogger Michael Pascoe said...

I saw this game. It looked like the Dodgers were going to win four in a row and gain a game on Arizona. But Sioto could not hold them. What a disappointment.

I like our players. I don't know what it is. They just don't play together as a team. No unity. It was not like watching the Dodgers. What a mess.

Like our friend Tony said, Dodgers win, Diamondbacks win, Dodgers lose, Diamond lose. We just can't catch them.

I hope Torre can work his magic and soon.

P.S. Las Vegas 51's want to change their name. I say call them the Dodgers. Why not?

P.P.S. By the way, they lost too 14 to 7. Sounds like a football score.

12:06 AM  
Blogger JamieB. said...

Fork,
You're the one who started it, picking over my dead corpse to cavalierly talk some wing-dingy bullshit about Cincinnati trading away the best prospect we've had since Frank Robinson for Matt Kemp and Chad Billingsley. That was your doing. It's okay to beat me but don't disrespect me.

1:24 AM  
Blogger JamieB. said...

Hey, at least Forkush is talking sports - that's a great thing.

1:26 AM  
Blogger Michael Pascoe said...

Yeah, I noticed.

1:11 PM  
Blogger Tony Forkush said...

Frank and Jamie MCCOURT you moron, not Jamie Bozian!
Jeez!

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home