Friday, January 27, 2006

Follow up to life's weirdness.

I have received a number of cards and letter from you readers for my last entry (along with an e-mailed copy I sent) "you like me, you really..." or better named as "life's weirdness". I feel gratified to hear so many of you responding in such droves. Well, all two of you. But...the truth is that it seemed to have struck a chord with so many of us. and my dear friend Jeff left me a message today remarking about how we are so hard on ourselves...how DARE anyone else to criticize or unlike us. I appreciate that. And Michael said you can't fool all of the people all of the time but you can fool some of the people some of the time...or something such. But it makes a lot of sense. In here (pointing to migraine headache area). Today I don't really care what people think because...(oh my god, my boss just walked in...OH MY GOOOOODDD).
The tests that I am working on for class are here and we are making great progress with the IEP versions of the computers system of reality. the model of government...Oh hi Ms. Shartz. How are you? Good thanks. I'm just working on classwork. A lot of classwork. I'm on task. heh heh (nervous).
Log off please. Back to class.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tony Forkush said...

Thanks Michael. I really enjoyed the poem. I think it's great just as is.
Keep writing!

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home