Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Is anybody reading this anymore?

Well, it seems like I'm starting to sing into the void now. I have noticed almost no responses at all to my missives. That's okay. I guess I could begin to see this as a diary online that maybe aliens will discover and decipher millenia from now. Perhaps I will end up being their god. Perhaps they will see my hirsuted countenance and pray to me and write twelve step programs to connect to me after seeing these remarkable visions. That would be cool? It would be really cool if I weren't so bitterly lonely all the time. Ah, the human condition. But, I guess at some point we just kind of soldier on, eh? Most days are okay. But I'm still addicted to drama. So the okay days are not normal for me. I am worrying less as well. Big relief. I don't have much more to say right now. Well, I do but many people may read this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home