Thursday, January 26, 2006

You like me! You really like....?

It is just amazing to me to fully admit that I could be as unliked as I am by so many different people in the world. It is also just amazing how liked I am by other people. What in god's name are people seeing who both like and dislike me? Those who dislike me are seeing the same actions I perform as those who like me. What in God's name is going on here? And, more importantly, why do I give it so much credence.That's a really good question. It is unfathomable to me that anyone couldn't like me. I have set up my entire life in order for people to like me. And when they don't, and believe me they don't, I just can't stand it. I just can't stand me for doing things which make them dislike me. Especially when I don't do anything to make them feel this way. So, the truth is I have to change myself to make every single person like me the way I need them to. How do I do that? You see the silliness here? What other people think of me is not my business. It is God and my business. I have heard that term over and over and have no idea how to implement that sage bit of advice. It seems that people will see exactly what they need to see in order to feel okay. That applies to both camps. My job is to stay connected to my higher power and remember that it is his love that matters. His way is the way. Those who need to control me, man oh manoshevitz, god bless them. Those who love me. Well, thank god for them too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home